- Users of this website will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to this Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
- Use of this site and the online services is entirely at the user’s own risk. The user assumes full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from the use of this site and the user’s reliance on information contained on it.
- In no event will Spectrum be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential whatsoever relating to the user’s use of this site or the online services or the information contained on this site or the user’s inability to use this site or the online services, whether such damages arose out of contract, or delict or otherwise and regardless of whether Absa was expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, and to the extend legally permitted, Spectrum will not be liable for:
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, off-line situation or other failure of the site or online services, Spectrum’s system, databases or any of its components, beyond Spectrum’s reasonable control;
- Any loss or damage with regard to the users data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of Absa’s system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on Spectrum’s system or third party systems; programming defects;
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers; internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities; or any event over which we have no direct control.