Spectrum Valuations and Asset Solutions ensures the most credible and formal valuation to maximise return on investment within the agricultural sector. We have an informed understanding of the complexities of both the product produced by land as well as the various assets that are defined within this intricate sector.
Sugar Cane Plantations
Agricultural Property Valuations
Committed to Service Excellence
Our thorough research and expert opinions will ensure optimal return on investment of your income bearing property, while affording you the peace of mind of a reliable valuation. Our dedication to professionalism and excellence is evident throughout our entire approach ensuring:
- Accurate and valid real estate values on all types of agricultural property.
- Years of experience and a long-term understanding of the industry.
- Uncontested adequate valuations endorsed by qualified Valuers backed by expert opinion.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance mitigating your risk of being exposed to unfavourable assessments.
- A strong national footprint with the ability to value any agricultural asset throughout the country.
- Credibility and compliance with the code of conduct of the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession code of conduct.
- Accountability for every aspect of our valuation services offered by our team of registered Professional Valuers.
- We are equipped with relevant research data, so you will receive an accurate and valid conclusion.
Extensive Agricultural Property Valuation Portfolio
Our Agricultural property valuation specialists have more than a decade of experience and in-depth knowledge with property acquisitions and liquidation, agricultural property development, municipal appeals, feasibility studies, due diligence, property tax assessments, loan applications and security across the full spectrum of the agricultural sector including, but not limited to:
- Plots and small holdings
- Cattle, game, poultry, crops and dairy farms
- Vineyards and specialist wine farms
- Sugar Estates and Timber plantations
No matter the extent of the task, we take the same professional approach to each valuation.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Spectrum and especially Magdaleen as well as all other staff involved in the Nedbank project. Some [if not all] staff really walked the extra mile to assist us in getting the valuations done on time and as professionally as possible!! The project was completed without me having to fight and “moan” and I can truly state that it was a GREAT experience dealing with Spectrum. Looking forward to many years of the same professional service from a top valuation company. Please convey my thanks to each and every one involved in the project.Arie Mooiman