Plant and Machinery
Specialised Property Valuations
Specialised valuations can be a challenge for many firms, particularly if the property provides operational support to a business. Spectrum Valuations and Asset Solutions has developed a distinct set of refined methodologies and advanced risk management systems to address the wide range of specialised and unique valuation requirements, inclusive of plant and machinery valuations ensuring accurate insurance cover as well as accurate reflection on your balance sheet.
Committed to Service Excellence
Registered with the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession and compliant with Property Valuers Profession Act 47 of 2000 code of conduct, we are committed to excellence in everything that we do, ensuring:
- A vast experience and in-depth knowledge in valuing even the most complex assets
- Extremely accurate valuation reports supported by a diverse range of specialised valuation models
- Professional Indemnity Insurance mitigating the risk of being exposed to unfavourable assessments.
- Accountability for every aspect of our valuations services offered by our team of registered Professional Valuers.
- A great deal of attention to in-house Quality Assurance on the products that we deliver.
Extensive Specialised Valuation Portfolio
Our specialised valuation skills range from due diligence, valuations, advisory services, inspection reports, pre-blast & insurance surveys and asset optimisation to providing operational support across a vast scope of requirements including:
- High-end, state-of-the-art plants including combines and pivotal irrigation systems
- Specialised manufacturing and processing machines
- Mines, quarries and mineral valuations
- Golf courses
- Hospitals and clinics
- Hotels, lodges and guest houses
- Game lodges, aquariums and zoos
- Village establishments
- Planetariums and museums
- Crèches, schools, hostels and colleges
No matter the extent of the task, we take the same professional approach to each valuation.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Spectrum and especially Magdaleen as well as all other staff involved in the Nedbank project. Some [if not all] staff really walked the extra mile to assist us in getting the valuations done on time and as professionally as possible!! The project was completed without me having to fight and “moan” and I can truly state that it was a GREAT experience dealing with Spectrum. Looking forward to many years of the same professional service from a top valuation company. Please convey my thanks to each and every one involved in the project.Arie Mooiman