To service the market through asset optimization and professional consultancy services
To be recognized as the market benchmark for innovation and service excellence in asset consulting
At Spectrum Valuations & Asset Solutions we assist people and businesses nationwide in realising their full asset potential
- Professionalism: Dedicated to using top qualified professionals, who demonstrate leadership in the market, and sound valuations expertise.
- Integrity: Committed to ethical conduct, accurate and objective valuations, best practice corporate governance and trusted service.
- Excellence: Striving to supply best customer service, top expertise and leading market knowledge.
- Reliability: Promising to meet client expectations within budget, on time, at all times.
Middag. My eerste waardasies begin inkry van Jason af. Baie baie profesioneel. Sal hom en julle maatskappy enige dag aanbeveel.
Ben Botha Beleggings (Pty) Ltd
Ek reken ons het ‘n baie goeie verhouding en geen probleme word ondervind nie Goeie komunikasie vind plaas en opdragte word so spoedig moontlik afgehandel
Ek kan vir jou met die grootste eerlikheid se dat ons nog altyd net goeie kwaliteit verslae van julle kantoor onyvang het.Jou personeel in die kantoor, asook die waardeerders is baie behulpsaam en professioneel. Andre Rossouw deel die sentiment
Risk and Banking
Dantrus Du Busson
Conquest executive Bethlehem
MD, Saville Row Auctions
Spectrum Valuations & Asset Solutions is affiliated with the Council for the Property Valuers Profession, the South African Institute of Valuers and the South African Property Owners Association.
South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP)
Professional Valuers are legally required to be registered with the South African Council For The Property Valuers Profession, a statutory body established in terms of the Property Valuers Profession Act, 2000 (Act NO 23 OF 2000). The act makes provision for three categories of registration, namely Professional Valuer, Professional Associated Valuer, and Candidate Valuer. The SACPVP has promulgated rules to protect members of the public. These prescribe, inter alia, a code of conduct with which Professional Valuers, Professional Associated Valuers and Candidate Valuers have to comply in the performance of their work in property valuation. The Council’s main functions are the:
- Registration of Professional Valuers, Professional Associated Valuers and Candidate Valuers;
- Maintenance of their integrity;
- Enhancement of their status;
- Improvement of their academic and other qualifications and of the standard of services rendered by them;
- Protection of members of the public in their dealings with registered persons; and
- Drawing up and keeping up to date of a register of all registered persons.
The South African Institute of Valuers (SAIV)
The South African Institute of Valuers is the national society of professional real estate valuers. It was founded in 1909, almost 100 years ago. The Institute is dedicated to serving the public interest by advancing high standards for members of the appraisal profession. As the representative body of the valuation profession in Southern Africa, the Institute promotes excellence by:
- Setting and maintaining high standards of professional proficiency, ethics and education;
- Providing appropriate educational programmes, sources of data and information;
- Marketing and creating awareness of the benefits of the professional services of its members to existing and potential clients; and
- Monitoring and making representations on relevant legislation in the best interests of its members and their clients.
The South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA)
SAPOA was established in 1966 by the leading and large property investment organisations to bring together all role players in the commercial property field and create a powerful platform for property investors. SAPOA is committed to protecting the interests of the commercial and industrial property sectors, in terms of ownership, management and development. SAPOA’s objectives are based on the principles of the free enterprise system and the inalienability of property ownership, not only for its members but also for the future of South Africa, and its competitiveness in the world arena. SAPOA’s aims and objectives include:
- Maintaining a unique organisation which encourages its members to share their expertise through active participation in the association;
- Fostering key relationships while maintaining government acceptability;
- Maintaining a non-political bias while participating in governmental legislative structures;
- Contributing through excellence in educational programmes and setting quality standards; and
- Providing an efficient forum for responding to change.
South African Council Of Shopping Centers (SACSC)
Spectrum Valuations & Asset Solutions is a member of the South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC). The SACSC was officially launched in 1991. Until March 2000 the SACSC fell under SAPOA. The SACSC was established to look at advancement of the shopping centres as key industry players in the economy. The SACSC and its member look to create trends for the industry and ensure that members have an understanding of the economic significance to the local and global economy. The SACSC seeks regularly conducts international tours to ensure its members have an understanding of world economies and modern shopping centres in other parts of the world.
No matter the extent of the task, we take the same professional approach to each valuation.