Dairy Production Plant
Industrial Mini Units
Industrial Property Valuations
Spectrum Valuations and Asset Solutions offers more than a decade of experience in valuing properties within the very diverse industrial and manufacturing sector. We understand that the industrial property market is characterised by a unique set of valuation measures that require a specialised approach to ascertaining the most accurate valuation.
Committed to Service Excellence
Entrenched in our ethos for professionalism, honesty and integrity; our reliable valuers are dedicated to excellence ensuring:
- Accurate valuations backed by sophisticated quality control mechanisms and advanced assessment methodologies.
- Credible valuations supported by extensive market research and reinforced by expert opinions.
- Experienced and proficient Valuers deliver comprehensive appraisals with faster turnaround times.
- Uncontested analysis and valid conclusions counter-signed by a qualified Valuer registered with the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession.
- Compliance with the Property Valuers Profession Act 47 of 2000 code of conduct affording peace of mind against inadequate valuations.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) mitigating the risk of being exposed to objectionable assessments.
Extensive Industrial Property Valuation Portfolio
Our industrial property valuation specialists have in-depth knowledge of property acquisitions and liquidation, financial reporting, due diligence, asset planning, municipal appeals, feasibility studies, loan security, rental or mortgage reviews and property tax assessments across this vast property portfolio including:
- Light, medium and heavy industrial manufacturing
- Small, medium or large warehouses
- Cold rooms, dairies and abattoirs
- Industrial mini units and bulk storage facilities
- Factories, processing plants and mines
- Vacant land identified for industrial property development
No matter the extent of the task, we take the same professional approach to each valuation.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Spectrum and especially Magdaleen as well as all other staff involved in the Nedbank project. Some [if not all] staff really walked the extra mile to assist us in getting the valuations done on time and as professionally as possible!! The project was completed without me having to fight and “moan” and I can truly state that it was a GREAT experience dealing with Spectrum. Looking forward to many years of the same professional service from a top valuation company. Please convey my thanks to each and every one involved in the project.